Monday, July 6, 2009

Styling De Facto

First, and most importantly I need to say by no means do I claim the title of 'Thee' stylist extraordinaire. However, I have had experiences in the fashion industry that have afforded me the opportunities to work with great designers, photographers, hair/make-up artist, models, and stylist. With that, my contributions to Marc C's lifestyle Blog stem from my experiences and thoughts as a fashion foreword male in the stylist niche of today's ever changing fashion industry.

Together we will explore tricks of the trade, showrooms: where, why OR why not, and how. Behind the scenes footage of photo shoot and client meetings, industry terms, the latest independent designers, ways to avoid a fashion faux paux, body types and silhouettes; what works best for you? ...this should be good ;) and a surprise or two every now and then.

Whether you drink Shirazz or Moscato, come back and vibe with me ;) Leave comments, tell me your thoughts; what questions do you have? If I dont know Ill find out ;)

Dream Big....Grind Hard ~D.Glover

Pss...READY FOR THE September Issue?!?!...can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment